Scaffolding Licence Course – Intermediate (SI)
Intermediate Scaffolding training covers the scope of work to plan the job, select and inspect equipment, set up task, erect scaffold and scaffold equipment and dismantle scaffold and scaffolding equipment. Participants must be over 18 years of age.
Training Provided via: Your Licence Pty Ltd
Location: Major Capital cities, onsite or contact us for course details in your location
Dates: Flexible to suit
Duration: 5 days (some self-directed precourse work is required)
Price: $1,200 inc GST
Cribhut Premium members enrol here for your 10% discount
The course is competency based, and successful applicants who attain the necessary competence will be eligible to apply for the issue of a National High Risk Licence via their State Authority. Assessment is against the National Standard and Assessment Instruments, which are common in all states and territories.
CPCCLSF3001A Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding – intermediate level
This unit specifies the outcomes required to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding at the Intermediate level which includes use and operation of Cantilevered crane-loading platforms, Cantilevered and spurred scaffolds, Barrow ramps and sloping platforms, perimeter safety screens and shutters, Mast climbers, and tube and coupler scaffolds (including tube and coupler covered ways and gantries) for licensing purposes.
NOTE: This unit has a pre-requisite requirement. This requirement may be met by either the successful completion of the unit CPCCLSF2001A Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level or holding a valid licence for basic scaffolding.
Elements and Performance Criteria
- Communication and working safely with others in the work area.
- Risk assessment and management procedure at an intermediate scaffolder level.
- Cantilevered, spurred and tube and coupler scaffolds to be of a minimum height of 5.0 metres above the supporting surface with full edge protection, for each work platform including toe boards and handrails.
- Apply safety screen to tube and coupler scaffold.
- Compliance inspections of scaffold and scaffold equipment for intermediate scaffolding.
- Complete handover certificate as required.
- Planning, erection and dismantling of a scaffolding system, in accordance with procedures
- Erect and dismantle:
- Cantilevered and spurred scaffolds
- Barrow ramps and/ or sloping platforms
- Tube and coupler scaffolds
- Cantilevered crane-loading platforms
- Hoists +/or Mast climbers
Delivered via to face-to-face training at our training centre in Tullamarine, VIC – or on your site Australia-wide (if suitable).
We are able to offer you the above course thanks to our mates at Your Licence.
Cribut has a partnership for nationally accredited training with Your Licence Pty Ltd. This provides us with a means to direct you to enrol in blue collar courses around Australia with a team that we trust.
We choose to partner with Your Licence as the Directors themselves have industry experience, family in the industry and are down to earth, good honest people. Your Licence have also kindly provided Cribhut Premium Members with a 10% discount on all courses when you enrol through a form via this page.