Scaffolding Licence Course – Basic (SB)
Basic Scaffolding covers the scope of work to plan the job, select and inspect equipment, set up task, erect and dismantle modular scaffold and scaffold equipment. Participants must be over 18 years of age.
Training Provided via: Your Licence Pty Ltd
Location: Major Capital cities, onsite or contact us for course details in your location
Dates: Flexible to suit
Duration: 5 days (some self-directed precourse work is required)
Price: $1,200 inc GST
Cribhut Premium members enrol here for your 10% discount
Delivered via to face-to-face training at our training centre in Tullamarine, VIC – or on your site Australia-wide (if suitable).
The course is competency based, and successful applicants who attain the necessary competence will be eligible to apply for the issue of a National High Risk Licence via their State Authority. Assessment is against the National Standard and Assessment Instruments, which are common in all states and territories.
CPCCLSF2001A Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding – basic level
This unit specifies the outcomes required to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding at the basic level, consisting of scaffolding work connected with the operation or use of modular or pre-fabricated scaffolds, cantilevered materials hoists with a maximum working load of 500kg, ropes and gin wheels, safety nets and static lines, and bracket scaffolds (tank and formwork) for licensing purposes.
Elements and Performance Criteria
- Compliance with OHS licensing legislation.
- Communication and working safely with others in the work area.
- Risk assessment and management procedure at a basic scaffolder level.
- Planning, erection and dismantling of a scaffolding system, in accordance with procedures
- Scaffold to be of a minimum height of at least 5.0 metres above the supporting surface with full edge protection (includes safety screen) for each work platform including toe boards and handrails.
- Fibre rope bends and hitches.
- Pre and post operational checks of basic scaffolding.
- Completion of handover certificate as required.
Erect and dismantle of:
- Modular Scaffold with return and ladder access and platform brackets (hop-up brackets)
- Bracket Scaffold
- Mobile Scaffold
- Gin wheel
- Cantilever Hoist
- Safety net and static line
- Safety screens
We are able to offer you the above course thanks to our mates at Your Licence.
Cribut has a partnership for nationally accredited training with Your Licence Pty Ltd. This provides us with a means to direct you to enrol in blue collar courses around Australia with a team that we trust.
We choose to partner with Your Licence as the Directors themselves have industry experience, family in the industry and are down to earth, good honest people. Your Licence have also kindly provided Cribhut Premium Members with a 10% discount on all courses when you enrol through a form via this page.