Scaffolding Licence Course – Advanced (SA)
Advanced Scaffolding covers the scope of work required to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding at the Advanced level. Scaffolding consists of all intermediate scaffolding work including all other scaffolding work connected with the use and operation of Hung scaffolds and Suspended scaffolds for licensing purposes. Participants must be over 18 years of age.
Training Provided via: Your Licence Pty Ltd
Location: Major Capital cities, onsite or contact us for course details in your location
Dates: Flexible to suit
Duration: 4 days (some self-directed precourse work is required)
Price: $1,200 inc GST
Cribhut Premium members enrol here for your 10% discount
NOTE: This unit has a pre-requisite requirement. This requirement may be met by either the successful completion of the unit CPCCLSF3001A Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding intermediate level, or holding a valid licence for intermediate scaffolding.
Delivered via to face-to-face training at our training centre in Tullamarine, VIC – or on your site Australia-wide (if suitable).
The course is competency based, and successful applicants who attain the necessary competence will be eligible to apply for the issue of a National High Risk Licence via their State Authority. Assessment is against the National Standard and Assessment Instruments, which are common in all states and territories.
CPCCLSF4001A Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding – advanced level
This unit specifies the outcomes required to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding at the Advanced level including Hung and Suspended scaffolds from chains, tubes or wire ropes, and Swing Stages.
Elements and Performance Criteria
- Communication and working safely with others in the work area.
- Risk assessment and management procedure at an advanced scaffolder level.
- Planning, erection and dismantling of a scaffolding system, in accordance with procedures, including a minimum of erect and dismantle of a hung scaffold and a suspended scaffold.
- Conduct compliance inspections of scaffold and scaffold equipment for advanced scaffolding.
- Complete handover certificate as required
- Hung Scaffold means a scaffold that is hung from another structure and that is not capable of being raised or lowered when in use.
- Suspended scaffold means a scaffold incorporating a suspended platform that is capable of being raised or lowered when in use.
We are able to offer you the above course thanks to our mates at Your Licence.
Cribut has a partnership for nationally accredited training with Your Licence Pty Ltd. This provides us with a means to direct you to enrol in blue collar courses around Australia with a team that we trust.
We choose to partner with Your Licence as the Directors themselves have industry experience, family in the industry and are down to earth, good honest people. Your Licence have also kindly provided Cribhut Premium Members with a 10% discount on all courses when you enrol through a form via this page.